So glad to see you in Almuñécar! It is great that you would like to learn Spanish and we have just the place for you to take your Spanish Language Lessons!
If you would like to learn Spanish, in a fun way, from an accredited school, then Tropical Coast Languages (TCLanguages) is the place to go. From personal experience, we highly recommend taking Spanish lessons with TCLanguages. We have seen people who arrived in Almuñécar, with very little Spanish, make incredible progress in just a few weeks.
Why take Spanish Lessons with Tropical Coast Languages?
Your needs for Learning Spanish
TCLanguages is located in the center of town, off a small plaza, just behind the popular Paseo del Altillo. With 4 classrooms and many certified instructors, they are able to accommodate individuals as well as groups. They carefully determine your level of Spanish and ensure you are in the correct class to suit your needs.
Some people have taken Spanish lessons in their home country and understand the grammar, but aren’t confident with speaking and listening. There are many who have no background with the Spanish language at all. While others may be seeking out a certification in Spanish. TCLanguages can help you at all ages and levels, with each lesson lasting 45minutes.
- Intensive course (20 or 25 lessons / week)
- Superintensive course (30 lessons / week)
- Grammar course (10 lessons / week)
- Conversation and vocabulary course (10 lessons / week)
- Click here for a full list of Spanish courses
Each morning the classes all take a 30 minute break and head out to the Paseo for a little casual conversation time, and perhaps a coffee. Even if your classes aren’t in the morning, you are more than welcome to join and practice your Spanish conversation skills. The school also offers a variety of cultural and fun events for you to join. These are all great opportunities to not only learn more about Spain, but also a practical way for you to show off your new Spanish language conversation skills.
If you are just visiting town for a week or months, TCLanguages can assist you with your accommodation. They have many options to choose from and can ensure you are located within a 5-10 minute walk from the school.
- Host Family – The ideal full immersion homestay environment, most will accommodate up to 4 students.
- Shared Apartment – This is great if you are traveling alone, with a group of other students, or as a family. All tenants do not need to attend Spanish lessons to stay in the accommodation. Apartments may be shared by 2-8 students (or family members).
- Hotel/ Hostel/ Independent Apartment – The school would send you the various options to suit your needs and you would then choose the one you prefer. They would then book and organize for you.
Tropical Coast Languages Information
Website: Tropical Coast Languages
Email: email@example.com (Español, English, Français, Deutsch)
Telephone: +34 958 881914
Plaza del Teatro (o de la Fabriquilla) Edif.G
E18690 Almuñécar, España