Almuñecar Social Groups & Informational Resources
There is nothing better than a sense of community and that is what you will find in many of the social groups available in Spain. There are several resources at your disposal via Social Groups, Clubs, Facebook Groups, Google+ Groups, Blog and Websites about Spain or the Costa Tropical area. Within these groups, you may connect and learn from others. If you are looking for second-hand or used goods, there are several different buy, sell, swap groups too.
- Almuñecar Social Groups & Informational Resources
- Social Groups and Spain Information
- Almuñécar Facebook Groups (Social Costa Tropical)
- Almuñecar Buy / Sell used goods in and around Costa Tropical
- Almuñécar Sports, Teams and Clubs
- Other Spain Blogs, Social Groups and Expat Communities
- Google + Communities
- Emergency Info Granada Province
- Legal Advice
Here are some to get you started, but do search for more.
Social Groups and Spain Information
Some of these are general to Spain, while others are specific to social groups in Almuñécar
- The tourism board’s walking groups (senderismo) and more.
- Almuñecar International Women’s Group (AIWG) with monthly newsletter
- Casa Juventud Almuñecar (Almuñecar Youth Center) – located near Plaza theatre, behind the Paseo del Altillo
- American International Club (Nerja – from Almuñecar to Torrox)
- Expats in Spain
- Costa Women
- Centro Mujer Almuñecar
- Spain Buddy
Almuñécar Facebook Groups (Social Costa Tropical)
- Almunecar Mens Book Group
They meet every other week, usually Wednesday evenings. All men are welcome. Reading the book is not required. Ability to read is not required. Just show up. Group communication is done by email.
- Costa Tropical Spain – Group for all Costa Tropical visitors and living people. All kind of contacts, buy , selling, rental, question, holidays, trips, get together etc etc
- Expats in Spain – An open forum for all Expats to ask Questions, Get Help and Guidance on Health Care, Education, Housing, N.I.E and Visas, Finance, Motoring & Transportation and to post Information to the Expat Community in Spain.
- Expats in Spain Help site – This site is dedicated to helping Expats before, during and after their stay in Spain.
- Legal advice and assistance for Expats in Spain
- Playgroup Almuñecar – Group respectful aging in Almuñecar. Sexitana Family Association: “Growing Together”. A group for babies and toddlers from 0-6 and their families.
- Facebook Costa Tropical Local Info Group
- Facebook Andalucia Events & Excursions
- Facebook Almuñécar sus imágenes, costumbres y pobladores…
Almuñecar Buy / Sell used goods in and around Costa Tropical
- Facebook Almunecar Area – Buy Swap Sell – this is effective second-hand goods.
- Facebook Compra y venta – Costa Tropical
- Facebook Almunecar – Services, Information & What’s On
- Facebook Se vende de todo en Motril
- Facebook Todo vale todo se vende
- Facebook Compra – Venta – Trueque Almuñecar
- Facebook Compro Vendo Cambio Regalo en Almuñecar
- Facebook Sell, Buy or Swap Costa Tropical
- There is also a Sunday Market in town, which is where people gather to sell their used goods. It typically runs from about 9am-2pm.
Almuñécar Sports, Teams and Clubs
These are the links you need if you are looking to join a local futbol team, ping pong club, chess club, scuba diving, bowling, padel, dance, tennis, handball, gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, weight lifting, martial arts, cycling, basketball, handball, hiking, kickboxing, judo, kenpo, aikido, fishing, triathlon, parachuting, and more.
- Our Directory listing of many sports, gyms, and activities
- Almuñécar & La Herradura Municipal Sports and Team events
- Almuñécar & La Herradura Municipal Clubs
- Almuñécar & La Herradura Sport Schools
- Almuñécar Petanque
- Costa Tropical Golf
This is a language exchange, typically a local will want to learn English and you would like to learn Spanish. You meet up and each take a bit of time to speak in the other language.
- Intercambio de idiomas en Almuñecar, Granada. (España) – Facebook group
- Almuñécar Intercambio de idiomas / Language Exchange – Facebook group
Other Spain Blogs, Social Groups and Expat Communities
- Expats Blog Spain
- Expat Women
- Expat Blog
- Wagoners Abroad – An American Expat Family tells all about their life in Costa Tropical Spain
Google + Communities
Though many of the Google+ communities aren’t very active, they are still rich with information from older posts.
Emergency Info Granada Province
Facebook Group: Click to Join EiA ALMERIA & GRANADA – EMERGENCY INFO ON WEATHER, WILD FIRE AND MUCH MORE
“My Lawyer in Spain” – A legal firm with:
1. English-speaking Solicitors
2. Personal and Business advice
3. Several offices around Spain