If you are planning on driving in Almuñécar, this is an essential book for you. We offer you a complete guide to driving in Spain. While it isn’t intended to be a full driving manual, it is packed full of important information to help you drive safely, as well as avoid accidents and fines.
Driving in Almuñécar
The roads can be narrow and a bit on the curvy side. How many times have you meandered up a narrow road only to face another car head on, without enough room for both of you. What should you do? Who has the right of way?
We understand how overwhelming it can be to drive in a different country and sometimes on the other side of the road. With so many unfamiliar signs, terms and road markings, it is very stressful. Especially having that fear of doing something wrong and being stopped by the police, causing an accident, or getting a fine.
About the electronic book Driving in Spain
This book will be useful to anyone wanting to visit Spain for the short-term or if you are planning to live in Spain long-term. There are some references for the American driver or a non-EU citizen, but the majority of the content is useful to anyone driving in Spain.
- Would you like to know exactly how you should navigate roundabouts?
- Would you like to have a quick reference guide to the common road signs?
- Would you like a have a quick listing of the top do’s and don’ts of the road?
- Would you like to know if you need an international driver’s permit?
- Would you like to know if you need to get a Spanish driver’s license and how to obtain one?
- Would you like to know if your home country reciprocates with Spain, which would allow me to legally drive?
- Would you like to know which vehicle has priority on a narrow road?
- Would you like to know what do in case of an emergency?
Interested in saving some money!
- Would you like to know how to get short-term or long-term rental car deals and tips?
- Would you like to understand all of the painted lines on the street and all about parking?
- Would you like to know about the speed traps and how to pay a ticket at a 50% discount?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the book for you!
Click here to read more about the book.
Buy now for just $6.99
Purchase Driving In Spain pdf version Now! Would you prefer a pdf version, so you can print and read on other devices?
Please visit our business directory to find an (driving schools) autoescuelas in Almuñécar.
How to get your driver’s license in Spain
The ebook contains full instructions on how to get your driver’s license in Spain.
Where to get your medical exam for the diving test in town. Clinica Bellas Nieto