- Welcome to Almuñécar & La Herradura!
- Almuñécar – 12 Sexi Neighborhoods
- Almuñécar & La Herradura Holiday Rentals
- Do you own a property?
- Almuñécar Hotels/ Resorts/Hostales
- Groups, Weddings, Events
- La Herradura & Almuñécar Long-Term Rentals
- Places to Stay in Spain
- Que ver en Almuñecar/ What to do in Almuñecar
Welcome to Almuñécar & La Herradura!
Almuñécar is at the heart of the Costa Tropical. This area is filled with amazing places to stay from the high-end hotels, to the more inexpensive hostels and campgrounds, to holiday rentals, rural villas, and estates. We have them all here and you will be amazed at what you can get for your money. This town itself has many hills, so more opportunity for those incredible sea views.
Please keep in mind during high season rates will be higher. High season – mid June through mid September and Semana Santa (Easter week).
If you are planning to stay in Almuñécar more than a couple of nights, you may find that holiday rentals are what you need. You can rent a Villa or Apartment, which many people find more comfortable and affordable. This is one of the best ways to have a little more space, save a little money, and have the flexibility to eat in or dine out. For a full list of hundreds of apartments and villas along with reviews we recommend shopping around by viewing a few holiday rental booking sites. If you would like to get to know the popular neighborhoods, we have it all ready for you!
Almuñécar & La Herradura Holiday Rentals
La Herradura And Almuñécar Apartment Rentals & Villas (more info)
- Apartments & Villas with VRBO –
Search for the perfect property here. (With over 2800 listings in the area). This is very popular in the area and you can get some really great prices on villas with spectacular views.
- Apartments & Villas with Homeaway –
Click here for deals (Over 1700 listings for the area)
- Apartments, Villas, & more with Flipkey (run by TripAdvisor)–
Click here for availability and pricing (Over 1000 listings, some have long-term rental pricing as well)
- Apartments, Hotels & more with Booking –
Click here for availability and pricing
- Apartments, Rooms, & Villas with Airbnb –
If you are new to Airbnb and are looking to either rent a room or the entire place,
use this code to receive a $29 USD discount on your first booking.
Do you own a property?
If you own a property, why not list it for rent on TripAdvisor and have it seen on a popular website. It is free to list your property and they take a small % commission with each booking. Find out more here.
Almuñécar Hotels/ Resorts/Hostales
If you are planning to stay in Almuñécar for just a few nights or prefer the comforts and service of a hotel or resort, not to worry. We have the best Almuñécar hotel booking options here:
- Apartments, Hotels & more with Booking – click here for availability and pricing
- A Variety of Hotels & Hostels with Hotels Combined – click here for availability and pricing
- A Variety of Hotels with Hotels Click – click here for hotel deals
Check our list of the Best Almuñécar Hotels.
Groups, Weddings, Events
The Palacete de Cázulas is the perfect place for small groups to get away from it all and relax in a peaceful and exclusive environment. The Mansion is set in a private, quiet and peaceful setting totally away from the hustle and bustle of the coast and nearest towns. This jewel of Andalucian architecture dating back to 1492, is set deep in the heart of the Spanish hinterland between the coast (1/2 hour’s drive) and Granada (1 hour’s drive). Click here for more info, prices and photos.
If camping is what you desire, it is available in Almuñécar too!
- Camping Tropical Almuñécar – click here for prices and availability
The Tropical Almuñécar Camping is located in the countryside, 1 km from Almuñécar. It offers apartments and bungalows with free Wi-Fi. The property overlooks the Verde River and a bar with terrace.
La Herradura & Almuñécar Long-Term Rentals
If you are planning to stay in Almuñécar more than a few months then you may want to look at long-term rentals. You may also look at holiday rentals and ask if they would be willing to rent long-term, for a discounted price. Here are some helpful tips for moving to a new country:
- Moving Abroad? How To Select The Country, Town & Make The Move
- How Much Did It Cost To Live In Spain For 1 Year?
- Preparing for the move abroad
- Online search for long-term rentals in Almuñécar
Many Estate Agencies will only show you what they have on hand and many people don’t list with an agency, so look at all options. Here are a few of the property search sites I have used for both long-term and short-term. Don’t be afraid to ask a holiday rental owner if they would be willing to rent for the full year.
- Local Realtors and Estate Agents – listed within our Business Directory Property Agents. If you are looking for long term rentals or property for sale in Almunecar , La Herradura or other parts of Costa Tropical.
If you would like to get a feel for the different areas around town, please refer to the post on Almuñécar Neighborhoods.
If you would like to see what is nearby, please refer to the Customized Almuñécar Map.
- Apartamentos – Apartments
- Urbanización – A planned developed block of apartments or terraced homes, often with community amenities like a pool, parking or gym.
- Edificio – Building. Many buildings are named and may not have a street address. For example the address may be Edificio Granada, Calle Sol s/n. The s/n means sin numero, or no street number. It is only identified by the building name.
- Dormitorio – Bedroom
- Habitaciones – Rooms
Places to Stay in Spain
Que ver en Almuñecar/ What to do in Almuñecar
Looking for things to do or what to see in town? We have so many options for you, find out more!