There are several public and private schools in Almuñécar. Covering infant through high school (grade pre k to 12).
There is also one International school (British Curriculum), which serves for the entire coastal area.
- CEIP – Infant and Primary School (preschool – grade 6) (Colegio de Educación Infantil y Primaria)
- IES – Secondary (grade 7-10)
Instituto de Educación Secundaria
- Bachillerato (grade 11-12) Optional
Currently only located at Antigua Sexi and Al Andalus (Bi-Lingual)
We recently found this public school calendar tool and it is awesome! It allows you to select the exact province, municipality and school to see the local holidays as well! Love it!
Please view the Almuñecar Town Map and look for the Blue Graduation Cap.
Click on the box in the upper right to make the map below into full screen.
Schools in Almuñécar & La Herradura
Urb. Los Pinos s/n Avda. Capitan Rodriguez, Almuñecar 958 635 911
AIS is an English medium, independent school for children aged 3 to 19 years old.
Almuñecar Public Schools
- CEIP La Noria
Avda Amelia Sanchez Alcazar, 8, Almuñecar 958 649 579
- CEIP Rio Verde (Phasing into Bi-Lingual 2017/2018)
Av. Juan Carlos I, Almuñecar 958 632 310
- CEIP San Miguel (Bi-Lingual)
C / Federico Garcia Lorca, one, Almuñecar 958 649 550
- CEIP Santa Cruz (Phasing into Bi-Lingual 2017/2018)
Ctra Sigh of the Moor, s / n , Almuñecar 958 630 932
- CEIP Arcos de Torrecuevas
Carretera Suspiro del Moro, Almuñecar 958 880 759
- CEIP Virgen de la Antigua (Phasing into Bi-Lingual 2017/2018)
C / Carignan, s / n , Almuñecar 958 649 623
- IES Puerta Del Mar
C / Hurtado de Mendoza, s / n, Almuñecar 958 639 027
- IES Al Andalus (Bi-Lingual)
Av. Federico Garcia Lorca, 3, Almuñecar 958 631 917
- IES Antigua Sexi (Secondary and Bachillerato)
C / Lo Colorado, s / n , Almuñécar 958 649 590
La Herradura Public Schools
- IES Villanueva Del Mar La Herradura
- CEIP Las Gaviotas (Phasing into Bi-Lingual)
Calle Las Palomas s / n , La Herradura 958 649 626
- C.E.PER. Mare Nostrum
Otros Carrera de la Concepción, s/n
Almuñécar, Granada 18690
- Teléfono: 958649731
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We all have different learning styles and preferences when learning something new. It is no different when you want to study Spanish. Some of us prefer one-to-one Spanish lessons and some prefer group Spanish classes. While some like to get into the details of grammar, others prefer just to listen, learn and chat. Read more here.
Almuñécar & Motril music classes
Salsa & Bachata dance lessons with Juanfran
Social groups, sports and clubs
Click here to find the local groups you want to be part of, from chess to tennis and foreigners groups to language exchanges.
Complete listing of all schools in Almuñécar, services and education centers. see full listing here