For a complete shopping experience, sometimes you need to visit a big city. We will describe how to get to the new Centro Comercial Nevada shopping Granada from Almuñécar. The Nevada shopping center [Centro Comercial Nevada] is located in Granada and is on the southeast side of the city, so that means easy access from Costa Tropical. With approximately 120,000 square meters of commercial area, and with 200+ stores, numerous restaurants, and an 8-cinema cineplex, there is plenty to see, do, and eat.
Almuñécar to Centro Comercial Nevada Shopping Center – By Car
Getting to the Nevada shopping center is very easy and only takes about an hour. The shopping center is on the south side of Granada, and it is the first exit of off highway. A link to the driving directions is below, but here is a basic list of instructions:
- Get on the N-340 heading towards Motril.
- Take the roundabout at the edge of town to the A7 heading towards Motril. You’ll be on the A7 for approximately 15 km.
- Take the right two lanes to merge onto the A44.
- Another 50 kilometers or so will put you into Granada.
- Take Exit 132, and stay left. Go into the roundabout, and remain on the frontage road, the next roundabout you will turn left under the highway, then take the first right. That will put you right in front of Nevada, and you can drive into the underground parking lot.
Google Map and Driving Instructions from Almuñécar to Nevada Center.
Almuñécar to Centro Comercial Nevada Shopping Granada – By Bus
Getting there by bus is a bit more complicated, but still fairly easy. The recommendation is to take the bus from the Almuñécar to the central station in Granada [Estacion De Autobuses Granada]. Just cross the street to take the tram/metro [Metro Granada] to Sierra Nevada Shopping Center.
The metro (Albolote Line – Armilla) will take you directly to the shopping center. The cost is about €1.35 for a one-way ride, and takes roughly 30 minutes. Click here to access Metro Granada, time tables maps and more detailed information.
You can get to Nevada shopping center by bus from the bus station, but it takes longer with more transfers. If you’re interested in going the bus-route the entire way, the Nevada site has instructions here: LINK
You may book your bus tickets here!
Where can I buy bus tickets to Centro Comercial Nevada Granada?
- Online: It is advisable to book your bus tickets in advance, You may book your bus tickets here now! This will allow you to select your seat and ensure you have a spot on the bus. They do fill up fast.
- On the bus: You may also purchase a ticket on the bus, but it is first come first served. They sometimes fill up with online reservations and you may not get a seat on the bus.
- At the bus station: Here in Almuñécar, there is a ticket booth directly inside the bus station, as well as an automated kiosk. The building is unlocked from about 7:00 – 22:00, which can sometimes change. It is recommended you just purchase online. Almuñécar from the central bus station.
You may buy your bus tickets now!
If you are looking for other means of transportation, we offer more information for you. You can drive, take a taxi, take a shuttle bus, use a rideshare and more.
Useful websites for more information about Nevada Shopping in Granada:
Looking for more things to do Almuñécar?
If this wasn’t enough for you or you want more adventurous activities, please review our full list of Things To Do in Almuñécar, including 1/2 day and full day trips from Almuñécar.